Refer another business to Digital Telecom Airtime and if they sign a contract with us for calls and lines, we will reward both the new customer and the referring customer with FREE UK Local / National minutes!
- Should the new customer sign up to a 1 year deal, we would give both companies 500 minutes*.
- Should the new customer sign up to a 2 year deal, we would give both companies 1500 minutes*.
- Should the new customer sign up to a 3 year deal, we would give both companies 4000 minutes*.
All unused minutes at the end of each month will continue to roll over until fully used. Free minutes are allocated once for each new customer who signs a contract with Digital Telecom Airtime. So, if you refer five customers to us and they all sign 3 year deals, we will reward you with 20,000 minutes.
Please call 0845 873 8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this fantastic offer !
*Terms and Conditions
1) Digital Telecom Airtime reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time, however referring customer need only ask if the offer is still in effect before submitting the referral.
2) Free minutes only apply to UK Local and UK National numbers. Definitions of these call types are defined by British Telecom
3) Offer of Champage and Chocolates would be limited to a total of £50 per referred customer. In most cases we will allow the referrer to choose what they like upto the £50 limit.
4) In order to qualify for the Free Minutes, Champagne and Chocolates offer. The Referrer, must have supplied Digital Telecom Airtime with a contact name, telephone number and email address along with having informed the referred company in advance that Digital Telecom Airtime will be contacting them. Once the referred customer has billed their first month with Digital Telecom Airtime the free minutes will be issued on the next invoice.
5) Should the referred customer leave Digital Telecom Airtime before the end of the contracted duration, both the referred customer and the referring customer will be invoiced for the cost of the minutes they received in the offer.
6) Offer not available to existing Digital Telecom Airtime or Digital Telecom UK staff.