Since 1991 the telecom industry has seen an explosion within the carrier market that has led to customer confusion. Digital Telecom Airtime Ltd recognise that choosing the best solution for your company is both TIME CONSUMING & COMPLEX!
Our commitment to customers
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We will treat your complaint seriously
- We will deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We will learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service/s
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy/satisfied about any service/s we provide.
- It can be about anything and for example could include
- If we do not deliver a service ( within our control ) on an agreed time scale
- If we have given you the wrong information
- If you receive a poor quality service
- If you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact one of our Customer Services Team in any of the ways listed below.
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing to our Customer Services Team at:
Digital Telecom Airtime Limited,
Dane House, Europa Trading Estate,
Stoneclough Road, Radcliffe,
Manchester, Lancashire, M26 1GE
By fax to our Customer Services team on 0845 873 8996
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 7 working days.
We will issue a full response within 14 working days.
If there is a delay in responding, we will keep you informed of our progress
If You are Still Unhappy
If you are still unhappy with our response you can contact the Ombudsman or Ofcom
We are also a participating company with Ombudsman Services Ltd. Their website can be found at http://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications.html. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve the complaint within 8 weeks, the Ombudsman Services will be able to help you.